Fwd: Thanks, we are ready to lend money regardless of Credit

From: Minerva Conway <noabstract_at_lkpg.visit.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:22:44 -0700

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give your company a boost or want A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is the deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this lot will expire THIS NIGHT):

$23,000+ loan

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1880