Some useful advices for your health

From: Garth Frazier <hbtelem_at_hbtele.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:55:23 +0700

In the last newsletter we’ve informed you that Canadian products are of the same quality as American but much more cheaper. Now CanadianPharmacy offers even better opportunity to save on your drugs – 50% discount.CanadianPharmacy is proud to offer the cheapest prices for the best quality drugs. We do our best to satisfy all customers’ needs. Click here to see the selection of our products. Strict confidentiality is guaranteed. Quick and safe shipping.Don’t miss our summer discounts.http://qualitymedsnow.com