DELIVERY REPORTS ABOUT YOUR E-MAIL

From: Returned mail <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:11:28 +0100

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following,

Your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.