Thank you, we are accepting your refinance loan request

From: Jo Noel <rwqbrandon_at_msb.ncv.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:00:22 -0400

Your credit history doesn't matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like, or simply want to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this offer will expire THIS EVENING):

$491,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest current payments!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this easy form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

http://thealtqhh.com/