We're #1 OnlinePharmacy, Save up to 80% on your prescription drugs disease

From: Charita Verlene <woan8zozl_at_nzmp.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:37:37 -0600

Save up to 80% on your prescription drugs!!!

We're #1 OnlinePharmacy. You can buy prescription drugs WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION or buy online prescription drugs without prescription or buy discount prescription drugs WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION.

== please click either links below to view what we have to save you 80% ==

http://kwsez.servedasatop.com

tying trying cold strange times, given seize inside meeting? tomorrow wrong whom servants near?