Urgent information from North Fork Bank. Confrim your details!

From: North Fork Bank account security <alerts_at_nfbconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:43:54 +0100

body, img { border: 0px; margin: 0px;}.text, .text * td { font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt; color: #000000; font-weight: normal;}.text a, #text * td a,.text a:active, .text * td a:active,.text a:visited, .text * td a:visited,.text a:hover, .text * td a:hover { font-family: tahoma; color: #003399; text-decoration: underline;} Dear Users (Clients),Currently our bank is effecting a statistic server updating as the number of our clients has exceeded maximum permissible limit for correct operation of the server. Within 7 days since the date of this letter receiving, you are to register yourself in a new server as an active user. Otherwise, access to your accounting transactions will be restricted.All you have to do is to follow the indicated link nfbconnect.com to open your account and to check if the data entered coincide with the recent accounting transactions. After that you may exit operating field of your account. Thanks for cooperation Technical Support Department