Best rates on medication, shipping worldwide

From: Cherry Frye <receivershipstampede's_at_veryspeedy.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:50:06 -0420

Dear customer.Tired of paying twice the price of a med when buying it from a "reliable" licensed USA Web pharmacy? Our discount Canadian e-shop will show you what real "low prices" should look like."High price proves the high quality of the drug" That's what all Web pharmacies say in their ads. All except CanadianPharmacy. Drug sales tax is much lower here in Canada so we don't have any trouble dumping our rivals into tears. CanadianPharmacy generic quality CAN be cheap.CanadianPharmacy time to save a lot without running any risks.Best regards,Cherry Frye