Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: <dsnyder3_at_covad.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 05:49:28 -0700

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during this week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.