Returned mail: Data format error

From: <pen-l_at_csf.colorado.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:49:16 +0900

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following,

We have received reports that your account was used to send a large amount of spam messages during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.