You must be The Real Man with "huge dignity"!

From: Shanna Y. Burger <jracine_at_bu.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:00:45 +0300

Would you like to extend your penis in order that women like you?
No problem!
We noticeprovide for you new homoeopathic preparation - MegaDik!
Now your phallus will be in the center of all womens eyes,
and you will fill yourself like a Real Man!
There is no any reason to spend you money for dangerous preparations that left behind our time!
Choose MegaDik!
Our web site - http://chciw.com/
This comes two days before the spring budget, which will