Deal-h@lists.village.virginia.edu

From: Returned mail <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:44:18 -0400

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount of spam during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.