Fwd: Thank you, we are ready to lend you money

From: Doug Diggs <pphbracket_at_Frydrychowicz.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:34:22 +0600

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you like, or simply need to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this offer will expire TONIGHT):

$298,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill in this simple form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://ealnuqtss.com/