Nobody will know bout your problems

From: Winnie Coffman <integralinkm_at_integralink.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:15:05 -0100

Dear valued member.With this letter we are presenting you one of the most popular Canadian on-line drug stores. CanadianPharmacy is known for providing quality products at ultra low prices. We provide high quality products meeting all Pharmaceutical Standards at really low prices. Order from CanadianPharmacy and receive discounts.You have no need now to buy expensive American pharmaceutical products.So if you want to save money and buy quality drugs simply click herehttp://cornmoment.hkNo scamming, no frauds. All provided information will remain private and confidential. You’ll make absolutely safe purchase. Best regards,Winnie Coffman