Some useful advices for your health

From: Michael Lockett <ophtalimm_at_ophtalim.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 00:00:25 +0500

Dear valued member.Used to spend a lot of money buying American products? Now you have an excellent opportunity to by really high quality Canadian drugs at a low price.Cheap pharmaceutical products of high quality. Even cheaper now as CanadianPharmacy announced special Summer discounts.Click here and see a wide range of products to choose fromhttp://amsubject.hkStrict confidentiality is guaranteed.We are proud of our experienced and professional team, prompt service and safe delivery.Sincerely yours,Michael Lockett