Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: <bgilt-news_at_lists.uua.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:57:31 +0200

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your email account has been used to send a large amount of junk e-mail messages during this week.
Probably, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.