Once You have completed this expression of interest your information will be sent to our participating lenders

From: Lemuel Mead <vic_at_metroatlantaga.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 02:01:35 -0100

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved
yesterday.We'd like to inform you that we are accepting your
application.We are ready to give you a $272,000 loan (Approved
refinance) for a low month payment. Approval process will take only 1 minute.
Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second form.
http://lovewhealth.com