report

From: The Post Office <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:52:46 -0400

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a huge amount of junk email messages during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.