RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR

From: <pine-info_at_cac.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:29:12 -0700

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you that:

We have detected that your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited email during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu team.