Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: <csnyder_at_dvrpc.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:16:20 +0530

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your email account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during the recent week.
Most likely your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.