Fw: Thanks, we are ready to lend you money

From: Kim Sylvester <wymaback_at_connection.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:11:01 +0300

Your credit history does not matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this offer will expire THIS NIGHT):

$276,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill this easy form...

Do not worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

http://ouarxqrpon.com/