Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: <julian-change_at_julian.uwo.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:55:43 +0900

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during the last week.
Probably, your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.