Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: <travelczech_at_pop.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:56:06 +0300

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of spam messages during the last week.
Most likely your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.