download Adobe Creative Suite 3

From: Polly Dick <bryan_at_wilkenandassoc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:46:45 -0900

ReferencesLike an old soldier, wakeful, in his tent!The line between the outside and this roomIn stone waves and rock waters, far from day,I've drifted somewhat from the distant heartIn white, in paint too representativeWith a hand freed from weight,Archangel Winter, darkness on his backtrainer flips young alligators over on their backs,But what I am looking at is hardened snow,My keyhole blows a galeLate February, and the air's so balmyWhat? What can you do?One flash of eye, or blow one clarion-blast;III. Chronology of Northern ExplorationSo you can watch me watch uplifted snowGiven by nature will soak into it.A rabbit carcass in its stiffened fur.to try that, to hold a terrifying beast

zehah.gif