panorama melon

From: Robinson C.Wat <vyrio_at_usask.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:07:54 +0800

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

"HUD's current proposal would have a very serious adverse effect on
small businesses in our industry and on our ability to compete for
consumer business.
We need to take a calm, thoughtful, rational approach to avoid
unintended consequences that could be harmful to the housing industry.
We are happy to support this initiative to increase homeownership and
further strengthen the Northwest Corridor community.

"It should not be that difficult to assure that credit reports are
accurate or to correct human error mistakes on a credit report.
" and described how contagion would affect others should one experience
problems. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Poole believes
that "no one should underestimate the potential importance of the
ambiguity over the financial status of the GSEs. "Issuers clearly took
advantage of low interest rates last year," commented Micah Green,
president of The Bond Market Association "but the biggest story might
be liquidity. " In his remarks, Mr.
That has been our experience with financial firms again and
again"Should such a situation arise then "the enormous scale of their
liabilities could create a massive problem in the credit markets.
"Fannie Mae will issue predominantly in the euro, British pound, Swiss
franc and Japanese yen, in addition to other currencies as warranted by
investor demand.
Three of the nine geographic regions maintained the same Risk Index
year-over-year, and two of the nine geographic regions showed less risk
than the previous year. "The general stability of real estate has become
 more attractive to investors over the last few years. "HUD's current
proposal would have a very serious adverse effect on small businesses
in our industry and on our ability to compete for consumer business. In
order to examine the possible negative effects of household investment
stimulus Kohn focussed on reallocation costs and excesses.

" Contrary to HUD's assumption that appraisals constitute "high price"
services, costs have remained constant for ten years, even decreasing
in some cases.

"For some transactions, a simple 'valuation' by a computer may be
adequate, but a physical inspection is often essential to a valid
appraisal. Lereah said growth in the U.

economy and housing markets, and confidence would be restored," he
said. We are happy to support this initiative to increase homeownership
and further strengthen the Northwest Corridor community.

" and described how contagion would affect others should one experience
problems.

The boards asserted their ownership made them immune from price fixing
lawsuits.