CanadianPharmacy has announced a half-price offer

From: Dillon Block <heinzem_at_heinze.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:47:41 -0100

Don’t miss an excellent opportunity to buy high quality drugs for a half price. CanadianPharmacy has announced great discounts for all products.

http://evereight.hk

Try our service and you will get deep-discounted quality products delivered fast and discreetly directly to your doorstep. CanadianPharmacy is famous for the level of service and confidentiality. No scamming, no frauds.

We are here for you to live a healthier and happier life.
http://evereight.hk