report

From: Mail Administrator <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:24:48 +0200

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of junk e-mail messages during this week.
Probably, your computer had been compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.