RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:24:30 +0300

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of junk email messages during this week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

Please follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.