Big your piano, be a real man

From: Brendan M. Klein <accounts_at_abcidiomes.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:49:21 -0300

Chicks always laugh at me and even guys did in the WC toilets!
Well now I smile :) at them because I took megadlk for 6 months
and now my disk is much bigger than NATION average piano size. :p
http://www.odrasle.com/
I bought that music disk from this store
is furrowed, suggesting hours spent pondering the state of the
money. The price was high, paid in the currency of lost sleep, leisure
my way in the world, reality came close enough to my fantasy to allow
In a Business Week story, he was asked how it felt to be a guru. He
Tricky meant not following convention, not playing by the rules,