STATUS

From: MAILER-DAEMON <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:47:50 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that.

We have detected that your account has been used to send a large amount of junk email messages during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.