Re: Thanks, we will help you fight out the cash crunch

From: Ora Crain <qenclamp_at_citril.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:53:44 +0300

Your credit doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you like, or simply want to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this tender will expire THIS NIGHT):

$420,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this short form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

http://jadeyfuse.com/