DEVELOP YOUR CHILD's GENIUS

From: Sanya <sanya.edusoft_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:36:36 +0530
CHILDREN ARE ABLE
TO LEARN MUCH MORE, MUCH FASTER
THAN YOU THINK
ITS JUST A MATTER OF NURTURING.
YOU CAN'T TEACH A BABY
THE SAME WAY YOU TEACH
AN ADULT
Dear Parents
You will be delighted to know that EDUSOFT SOLUTIONS has come up with
a program for kids educational and entertainment need.

This program follows the basic of SIR PLATOs THEORY: -
DO NOT TRAIN CHILDREN TO LEARNING BY FORCE AND HARSHNESS,
BUT LEAD THEM BY WHAT AMUSES THEM.

The idea is to give a playful environment to child, so that they can get the information in an effortless manner.
DO YOU KNOW THAT BY 6 YEARS YOUR CHILD SHOULD HAVE A VOCABULARY OF 2400 WORDS?

This WONDERFUL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM consists of6 CDS pack with complete multimedia contents to maximize childs potential
@ Rs.1299/- only.
(These CD's run on DVD/VCD/Computer)
COVERING
ALPHABETS, NUMBERS, SHAPES, COLOURS, DAY, FESTIVALS, SONGS,ANIMALS,MY FOOD, BODY PARTS, HOME, ACTIONVERBS, FAMILY& RELATIONSHIP, TRAVEL
& TRANSPORT, NATURE, MONTH & TIME, CLOTHING, OCCUPATION, OPPOSITES, GREETING, SEASONS, WEATHER, CITY SIGHT, DAILY ACTIVITIES, TRAFFIC TERMS, SCHOOL SUBJECTS, WEEKEND ACTIVITIES, ADVERB, MUSICAL INSTRUMENT AND MUCH MORE …….

BROADEN YOUR CHILD HORIZON WITH THE HELP OF THIS HIGHLY INTERACTIVE PROGRAM.
NOW,
AVOID BORING YOUR CHILD
PLACE YOUR ORDER
Simply Send An Email With
Your Name,
Child Name & Date Of Birth
Also Mention Your Address For Delivery And Mobile Numbers With Other Contact Numbers
AT
order.edusoftsolutions@gmail.com
INVEST JUST Rs. 1299/-NOW
GET TWO VOLUMES OF
DISCOVERY CHANNEL'S
MAMMALS
& BIRDS
(1VOL. EACH)
ABSOLUTELY FREE!
along with ur Order only
ABOUT BOOKS
Birds
Birds are all around you, even on the ground. Over your head, gliding above you or perched in high places where you could never climb. Different bird species have unique adaptations to their surroundings! Adaptations shape physical features, too! Did you know that you can guess what a bird eats by the shape of its beak, or that wing shape depends on function?
Birds have been adapting to their surroundings ever since the dinosaurs roamed the earth. Find out all about it, and much more, in this book. Youll never look at our feathered friends the same way again.
Mammals
There was a day, not too long ago in geological terms, when the only mammals were tiny shrew like animals cowering beneath the grass as the thundering footsteps of dinosaurs rocked their world. Now look! Mammals are everywhere, and they came in a fabulous array of shapes and sizes, habits and means of locomotion.
In this book, you can explore the world of mammals and peoples special connection with our animal "classmates". The more we know about mammals, the more we know about ourselves and our world
About The Author(s)
Discovery Communications, Inc., produces high-quality television programming, interactive media, books, films, and consumer products. Discovery Networks, a division of Discovery Communications, Inc., operates and manages Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Discovery Health Channel and Travel Channel.

Simply Send An Email With
Your Name,
Child Name & Date Of Birth
Also Mention Your Address For Delivery
And Mobile Numbers With Other Contact Numbers
AT
order.edusoftsolutions@gmail.com
YOU WILL GET THE DELIVERY AT YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS WITHIN A WEEK TO 10 DAYS
PAY ONLY AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY
EDUSOFT SOLUTIONS
edusoftsolutions@airtelbroadband.in
TO DISCONTINUE FURTHER MAILING, MAIL TO