Re: Thank you, we accepted your refinance loan request

From: Lora Mims <orhabut_at_azdata.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 12:08:43 +0200

Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pin money to spend ANY way you like, or simply need to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this deal will expire NOW):

$249,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this one-minute form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!

http://jgyueat.com/