Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON_at_orange.nl>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:37:40 +0200 (CEST)

This is the SMTP Server program at host orange.nl.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

                        The SMTP Server program

<tgray_at_igc.apc.org>: host master.igc.org[208.40.195.4] said: 550 We do not
    accept attachments (in reply to end of DATA command)

attached mail follows:

Dear user of igc.apc.org,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a large amount of junk email during this week.
Most likely your computer was compromised and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
igc.apc.org support team.