And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is.

From: Oscar <ppua_at_software-innovation.no>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 19:51:26 -0300
propagandize
It seems Streisand and Moore Forced him out the House door. But they've written a book Filled with recipes.
His withdrawal he blamed on the Dems.
That's what runs our nation.
Rove lost power, so they say.
But to make matters even worse, both Barbara Bush and husband George are Ignite investors. My food and drink humor is here.
Skippy's the generals, retired, and outraged. Some Notable Posts: Taylor Marsh's From The Elephant's Mouth. It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on blogs, citing as examples MySpace, the Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos. And here's a pair of limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has Been Urged To Clean House By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has been urged to clean house, By his GOP pals and his spouse.
It's time for that pic to be seen. Bush is just as dismal.
You go to war though it is wrong. Don Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun Gong? Josh will kick him out the door. Great song and lyrics, and I can't wait to buy the album.
It defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief.
Methinks that he's scared Of opinions we air, And he finds them a threatening force.
And if that isn't enough to persuade you, my "Bloggers Cook?
And here's a pair of limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has Been Urged To Clean House By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has been urged to clean house, By his GOP pals and his spouse. You can buy And They Cook, Too: A Blogger Cookbook fundraiser for Doctors Without Borders right here. He'll embarrass at most any forum. Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter Public Opinion? But it just doesn't hack it To tug Prez Hu's jacket.
He needs staffers brainy. Skippy's the generals, retired, and outraged.
Daniel Thinks Left Blogs Are Coarse By Madeleine Begun Kane Daniel thinks left blogs are coarse, So he mutters atop his high horse. Some Notable Posts: Don Davis's Revenge of the Generals. Steve Bates' Modern Major Something. My previous Antonin Scalia humor is here, and my previous U. Don Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun Gong?
Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known for decorum.
Or much worse, that they're Democrat bro's.
My previous White House Shakeup verse is here.