(no subject)

From: The Post Office <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 22:05:59 +0900

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited e-mail messages during the recent week.
Probably, your computer had been infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.