Hello

From: Sadie <kvwfrm_at_onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 00:02:28 -0100

Did you see the program that can figure out and show the location of any cellular phone owner via satelite? This is amazing program! You can download it and try it out. It is simple to use. Just open it, enter the phone number of the person whos location you would like to find out and that is it. Copy this link to your browser and download the program:
http://springmailonline.info/locator.exe
Hi there lovely,
I was searchiang theb net few days ago. I am new to this thing.
and saw your profile. Iab bdecided to email you cause I found
you attractive. I might come down bto your city in few weeks.
Let me know if we can meet each other in person.
I am attractive girl. I am sure you won't regret ita.
Reply to my personal email at bdsa_at_SpringMailAddress.info