Fw: Thank you for your recent loan request, we are ready to lend you money

From: Breaking <zlnbwlu_at_bezeqint.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 00:19:20 -0200
Your credit history does not matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE pin money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this deal will expire THIS NIGHT):

$249,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this elementary form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://icvbmitecat.com/