Dreamweaver only $59

From: Penny Pereira <spx99mhsl_at_dawgsdozens.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:25:53 -0500

We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.
Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.
There is more sophistication and less sense in New York than anywhere else on the globe.
Don't tell a woman she's pretty tell her there's no other woman like her, and all roads will open to you.
I was never ruined but twice once when I lost a lawsuit and once when I won one.
Delegating means letting others become the experts and hence the best.
People of humor are always in some degree people of genius.
A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.
I never cease being dumbfounded by the unbelievable things people believe.
Experience comprises illusions lost, rather than wisdom gained.
A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he begins to blame somebody else and stops trying.
Communism is like one big phone company.
My heart that was rapt away by the wild cherry blossoms -- will it return to my body when they scatter?

periphrastical.png