Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:14:49 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited email during this week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.