download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

From: dannye vivianne <periaudall_at_just4nerds.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:31:29 -0700

I cry every chance I get.
I never failed to convince an audience that the best thing they could do
was to go away.
I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today
what I established yesterday or some previous day.
I would be a billionaire if I was looking to be a selfish boss. That's
not me.
I would never have amounted to anything were it not for adversity. I was
forced to come up the hard way.
It is books that teach us to refine our pleasures when young, and to
recall them with satisfaction when we are old.
Fame is what you have taken, character is what you give. When to this
truth you awaken, then you begin to live.
This monster of a land, this mightiest of nations, this spawn of the
future, turns out to be the macrocosm of microcosm me.
With thee conversing I forget all time.
The lessons taught in great books are misleading. The commerce in life
is rarely so simple and never so just.
At least the Pilgrim Fathers used to shoot Indians: the Pilgrim Children
merely punch time clocks.
How difficult it is to save the bark of reputation from the rocks of
ignorance.
There ain't nothing that breaks up homes, country, and nations like
somebody publishing their memoirs.
It is easy to be beautiful it is difficult to appear so.
Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the
stormy billows of the world.
To see him act is like reading Shakespeare by flashes of lightning.
Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and
out of favor.
Never ask a favor of someone till they have had their dinner.
I had a million questions to ask God: but when I met Him, they all fled
my mind and it didn't seem to matter.

picture