Adobe Dreamweaver

From: Eva Oliver <wqeqweqwkpfu_at_i4cym.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 02:11:21 -0400

Well, there's a remedy for all things but death, which will be sure to lay us flat one time or other.
A thread will tie an honest man better than a chain a rogue.
He who waits upon fortune is never sure of dinner.
You are not in business to be popular.
God, I can push the grass apart and lay my finger on Thy heart.
Life is a bridge. Cross over it, but build no house on it.
Hatred is inveterate anger.
Hope on, and save yourself for prosperous times.
Whatever debases the intelligence degrades the entire human being.
She always says, my lord, that facts are like cows. If you look them in the face hard enough they generally run away.
Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose.
It's always the challenge of the future, this feeling of excitement, that drives me.
It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?

ijussite.png