Some useful advices for your health

From: Emile Picciano <dweastvalleysm_at_eastvalleys.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:39:20 +0180

Dear customer.This is the letter from the CanadianPharmacy. We prove that "generic" doesn't necessarily mean "expensive". If you shop for drugs online, please, read this to the end."High price proves the high quality of the drug…" That's what all Web pharmacies say in their ads. All except CanadianPharmacy. Drug sales tax is much lower here in Canada – so we don't have any trouble dumping our rivals into tears. CanadianPharmacy – generic quality CAN be cheap.http://repeatmusic.hk – for economical people who care about their health.Yours faithfully,Emile Picciano