re:Can't afford medications you need?

From: Adella Lockhart <dwmapim_at_mapi.fr>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:37:15 -0060

Dear customer.Various medical associations warn us about the growing problem of drug falsification. If you want to know how to avoid being sold fake medications, red this letter to the end."High price proves the high quality of the drug…" That's what all Web pharmacies say in their ads. All except CanadianPharmacy. Drug sales tax is much lower here in Canada – so we don't have any trouble dumping our rivals into tears. CanadianPharmacy – generic quality CAN be cheap.http://repeatmusic.hk – no one is able to match our prices for generic medications neither in Canada nor in the USA.Sincerely yours,Adella Lockhart