report

From: <bhatkal_at_eim.ae>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:04:21 +0200

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you

We have received reports that your account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

Please follow our instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.