What is difference bt OEM & Retail in hardware market?

From: Vicente Shirley <quentin.dorchyezxb_at_moviewired.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:53:01 -0500

Interdependency follows independence.
Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
Houses are built to live in, and not to look on: therefore let use be preferred before uniformity.
It's always the challenge of the future, this feeling of excitement, that drives me.
There has never been a great athlete who died not knowing what pain is.
A cynic is not merely one who reads bitter lessons from the past he is one who is prematurely disappointed in the future.
Heaven must be an awfully dull place if the poor in spirit live there.
Life is a struggle, but not a warfare.
A surgeon should be young a physician old.
He who believes in nobody knows that he himself is not to be trusted.
My opponent called me a cream puff. Well, I rushed out and got the baker's union to endorse me.
Hope of ill gain is the beginning of loss.
There is no stronger bond of friendship than a mutual enemy.

hypsophonous.png