these, George Soross long reach was evident.

From: Lucille F. Blanton <a.basilio_at_aagai.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 06:02:39 -0700

important business personality to profile. I hit upon Soros. When I
that time; Kronfeld gave me the impression that he would wait for my
like going home at the end of the day and ironing my
however-the United States, England, Hungary, Romania, and Israel-I
writing a book about him. As I am sure you can appreciate, Mr.
Gershon Kekst, head of Kekst & Co., had recommended to the Soros
http://agavji.jointplus.hk/?62860405
aide in deciding whether or not someone writing a book about him
also said, "there is no indication that this situation
Humphries, and popularised the catchphrase "I'm Free!"
A check of the taxing authority's website regarding the
much to meet with him.
wanted to track down people who had known Soros from childhood.
I have also benefited from a series of fascinating interviews I

_cid_000501c78a5e_aa2d4180_44cbcfe2_a.basilio.gif