Olga

From: judie adel <ronnicawilden_at_scot-tussin.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:29:54 +0900

Green lilac buds appear that won't survive
A rabbit carcass in its stiffened fur.
Dismal, endless plain?BR> By the design of our own silent eyes
to restaurants for Early Bird Specials.
The surge of swirling wind defines
Wheel tracks entrench themselves in snow, yet painted
Only a fox whose den I cannot find.
Cuts out of its width (81). Unfair
Archangel Winter, darkness on his back
Stars, the last day, endless and centerless,
Silence, are in his hand梑irds in a snare;
Rise, to the muffled chime of churchbell choir.
Trampled snow is the only rose.
Introduction by Vilhjalmur Stefansson
Wheel tracks entrench themselves in snow, yet painted
Seems reflected in the infinite of the lamps.
As if your human shape were what the storm
Against this sky no longer of our world.

picture