Message could not be delivered

From: The Post Office <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:29:20 -0400

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following,

We have found that your account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial email during the recent week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.