perfect announcement

From: Lorie Kinter <lifeliketeakettles_at_sunmountain.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:32:41 -0060

The world has gone wireless and Mobile Airwaves (mbwc) is
in the right spot with a Red Hot Product!

We are expecting Financial Results to be announced by the
Mobile Airwaves any moment. With all the New Contracts they have
acquired we are awaiting Record Earnings!

mbwc is currently under valued at around 3 cents.
With the Mobile Airwaves being so Tightly held we waiting for the inflow
of buying to Push the price off the charts!

Get in on this Breakout Winner Early!