deal-h@lists.village.virginia.edu

From: Bounced mail <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:14:11 -0400

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of spam messages during the last week.
Obviously, your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.